30th August 2020, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

Is stipend offered to study PhD(Computer Applications) in Sikkim Manipal University?

Hi everyone, I just want to know about the stipend which is offered in Sikkim Manipal University for PhD students of Computer Applications. I don’t know about it, so is a stipend offered in this university for such students?

31st August 2020, 07:34 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is stipend offered to study PhD(Computer Applications) in Sikkim Manipal University?

Yes, Stipend is offered to pursue PhD in Computer Application in Sikkim Manipal University.

Candidates admitted to the PhD programme (regular) are eligible for a monthly stipend from MHRD of INR 31,000 for the first two years and a monthly stipend of INR 35,000 for the next three years; after five years, they are eligible for a monthly financial assistance of INR 12,000 for one year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?