4th July 2014, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus, format and institutes in Delhi for preparation of UGC-NET(Management)?

hello
plz send me the syllabus of ugc-net exam for management and also send me the exam format of ugc net and tell me some top coaching institutes in delhi for management subject on my email id as soon as possible....

By

Shibili. C K
Saparya
Panambra
Thenhipalam

Related Questions:
  1. Syllabus of UGC NET exam for management? What is the exam format of UGC NET? List of top coaching institutes in Delhi for management subject?
  2. Syllabus of UGC NET exam for Management? What is the exam format of UGC NET? List of the top coaching institutes in Delhi for Management subject?
  3. Good institutes in Delhi for preparation for IES and GATE exam? List of the top institutes?
  4. Which are the good coaching institutes in Delhi offering classes for preparation of MSc
  5. Best coaching institutes in Delhi and Allahabad for IAS preparation?
  6. How much rank is required in GATE to get into IIT's and in IISC's? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Are there any institutes in Delhi NCR who help in preparation for M.Ed entrance examination
  8. Syllabus of UGC NET exam in Management? How to start the preparation?
  9. Latest syllabus of economics of UGC NET? Books to be referred?
  10. List of top 10 colleges in AP offering MBA programme through ICET score?
  11. Best NET coaching centers for M.A English Literature?
  12. Best coaching institution for preparation of CLAT in East Delhi
  13. Best institute in Delhi for preparation of UGC-NET(Computer Science)? -- [New]
  14. Syllabus of UGC NET for commerce? What is the format of the paper for UGC NET for commerce?
  15. Which is the best IFS coaching?
  16. List of the top coaching classes for CAT in Delhi? Which coaching has the best faculty in Delhi especially at CP(Delhi)?
  17. Best coaching institutes for UGC NET exam in mass communication in Delhi?
  18. Which are the good coaching institutes in Delhi for CA preparation? What is the procedure for CA exam after completing B.Com
19th August 2014, 12:54 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Syllabus, format and institutes in Delhi for preparation of UGC-NET(Management)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello
plz send me the syllabus of ugc-net exam for management and also send me the exam format of ugc net and tell me some top coaching institutes in delhi for management subject on my email id as soon as possible....

By

Shibili. C K
Saparya
Panambra
Thenhipalam
Pattern for UGC NET Exam:-

List of the best coaching center of ugc net exam in Delhi:-

Brilliant Tutorials Private Limited
19-20, Central Market,
Punjabi Bagh (West),
New Delhi -110 026.
Phone: 011-2522 1424, 1425

Ugc Net Coaching
B-18 (T.F.) Satija House, Mukherjee Nagar
New Delhi, DL

Net Experts India
Bhikaji Cama Place, Near Hyatt Regency Hotel, 702, Somdatt Chambers - II, New Delhi

AV Lucent Educations
11,Ground Floor,Avtar Enclave,Paschim Vihar, New Delhi

Engineers Institute of India
www.engineersinstitute.com
28 B/7, Jia Sarai, Hauz Khas, Near Iit Gate,, New Delhi, Delhi 110016
New Delhi

I have attached the syllabus for UGC NET exam for management student so please check it out.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf SYLLABUS FOR MANAGMENT STUDENT.PDF(856.5 KB, 85 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?