6th October 2017, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus and pattern to prepare for CSIR NET exam in BA Sociology?

Sir, I am studying BA Sociology and want to understand the CSIR NET exam pattern and set my target to score good marks. Send me syllabus and pattern to prepare for it?

Related Questions:
  1. What shall I do to become a Chemistry Professor?
  2. Study Materials and pattern of CSIR-NET(Chemical Sciences)?
  3. Syllabus of CSIR NET for Mechanical engineering along with cut off marks for SC candidate? How can I prepare for CSIR NET myself?
  4. Is it possible for me to prepare for CSIR NET Exam being a candidate pursuing M.Pharmacy in Pharmaceuitcs?
  5. Detailed information, sample question papers, previous year question papers, pattern and topics to prepare for CSIR-NET(Life Science)?
  6. Syllabus, previous year question papers, pattern and section-wise negative marking allotted in CSIR-NET(Life Sciences)?
  7. Preparation of CSIR NET exam through any tutorial in Kolkata? Any other exam apart from CSIR NET for which I am eligible? Syllabus of entrance exam for Ph.D of National Institute of Immunology, Delhi?
  8. Pattern and suitable books for preparation of CSIR-NET(Life Science)?
  9. Details about CSIR NET December exam
  10. What is the syllabus for chemistry CSIR NET? What is the question paper pattern?
  11. Am I eligible to write CSIR exam being a B.Sc Geology holder? Details about CSIR syllabus and pattern of exam?
  12. Should I appear in CSIR-NET if pursuing M.Sc(Environmental Science)? Tips to prepare for CSIR-NET?
  13. Tips to prepare for CSIR-NET examination -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What kind of Aptitude questions are asked in CSIR and UGC NET(Life Science)? Syllabus and pattern of National Institute of Immunology Delhi Ph.D(Biosciences) entrance exam?
  15. How to prepare for MA Sociology admission in colleges like Jamia Milia and JNU?
  16. Detailed information and syllabus of CSIR-NET(Environmental Sciences)?
  17. Tip to prepare for CSIR UGC-NET exam? How to download Model test paper for the exam?
  18. What syllabus should I prepare for CSIR UGC NET Exam for the year 2012 being a Pharmacy Graduate?
24th October 2017, 02:44 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Syllabus and pattern to prepare for CSIR NET exam in BA Sociology?

Syllabus and Examination Pattern to prepare for CSIR NET Exam in BA Sociology:

Basically there are two papers II and III and the detailed pattern is given below.

>> Paper II - 50 Questions - 2 Marks Each Question

>> Paper III - 75 Questions - 2 Marks Each Question

Syllabus for Sociology subject consists of,

@ Sociology Theory
@ Sociological Concepts
@ Methodologies
@ Rural Sociology
@ Sociology of Development
@ Industry and Society
@ Quantitative Methods
@ Social Structure
@ Social Stratification
@ Statistics in Social Research
@ Socio Cultural Contemporary Issues
@ Challenges of Globalisation
@ Gender and Society
@ Population and Society ...etc.,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?