7th September 2014, 02:17 AM
Unregistered

Syllabus for SLET in Chemical Science and Life Science?

Sir im persuing my m.sc in applied chemistry my confusion is m i applicable for this exam regarding chemical and life science or is there any particular sub.for me relating chemisty. and plz send me the date for slet and syllabus for applicable subjct of mine as soon as possible would be a great favour.

9th September 2014, 05:32 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Syllabus for SLET in Chemical Science and Life Science?

You will be eligible for Chemical Sciences and not Life science subject through SLET. You have done M.Sc in Applied Chemistry and you should apply for Chemical Sciences as your specialization is Chemistry during post graduation. You can also apply for CSIR NET. SLET is a state level exam for state government colleges and CSIR NET is a national level exam.

Also, make sure that you have 55% marks in your M.Sc from a recognized University. There is relaxation in marks for candidates who belong to SC/ST and OBC category.

Selection is based on the performance in the exam and you have to score top marks in it. The exam will have questions which will be objective type in nature.

Questions will be related to General Aptitude, your subject and research aptitude questions in your field of study. It will have questions based on scientific application and you have to use scientific aptitude to solve the questions.

For syllabus for Chemical Science visit SLET
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?