31st May 2019, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam available to study PhD(Apparel and Textiles) in Banasthali Vidyapith?

I have an interest to study PhD(Apparel and Textiles) in Banasthali Vidyapith. Can anyone of you kindly tell me that is there any kind of entrance exam I have to appear for studying this course in this university? Kindly let me know asap.

3rd June 2019, 12:36 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam available to study PhD(Apparel and Textiles) in Banasthali Vidyapith?

Yes, there is an entrance examination to study PhD in Apparel and Textiles at Banasthali Vidyapith. You need to qualify Research Entrance Test (RET) which is conducted online plus candidate must have done a Master's degree in the relevant field with minimum 55% marks in aggregate.
3rd June 2019, 12:36 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam available to study PhD(Apparel and Textiles) in Banasthali Vidyapith?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have an interest to study PhD(Apparel and Textiles) in Banasthali Vidyapith. Can anyone of you kindly tell me that is there any kind of entrance exam I have to appear for studying this course in this university? Kindly let me know asap.

Yes, there is an entrance examination available to study PhD (Clothing and Textiles) in Banasthali Vidyapith.

Eligible candidates have to appear for the Research Entrance Test (RET) conducted by the university for the admission to study PhD (Clothing and Textiles). Candidates who have passed NET / SLET / GATE / MPhil are exempted from appearing in the RET conducted by the university. The RET is conducted online for the duration of 2 hours.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?