31st May 2019, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

How many PhD(Agriculture Engineering) seats are available in RMD College of Agriculture and Research Station?

Hello friends, can you please help me to know about that how many seats are available for PhD(Agriculture Engineering) course in RMD College of Agriculture and Research Station? I am looking for admission in this college for this PhD program. So, I want to know about its seats availability.

2nd June 2019, 01:01 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many PhD(Agriculture Engineering) seats are available in RMD College of Agriculture and Research Station?

The total number of Ph.D. (Agriculture Engineering) seats that are available in RMD College of Agriculture and Research Station is 05.

RMD College of Agriculture and Research Station

For more information, you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Address: Bhagwanpur Khurd, Surguja, Chhattisgarh 497001
Phone: 077742 32815
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?