1st September 2020, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam to study PhD(Political Science) in Gangadhar Meher University?

Dear friends, I want to get admission in Gangadhar Meher University for studying PhD in Political Science course. So, do I need to appear for any kind of entrance exam for admission? Kindly let me know if there is an entrance exam for admission.

5th September 2020, 12:28 AM
My true support

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam to study PhD(Political Science) in Gangadhar Meher University?

Yes, there is entrance exam to study phD(political Science) in Gangadhar Meher University and also on the basis of viva voce on the merit list.

For more information and updates go through the link
[URL="http://www.gmuniversity.ac.in/
6th September 2020, 12:45 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam to study PhD(Political Science) in Gangadhar Meher University?

Yes, Entrance examination is available to study PhD in Political Science at Gangadhar Meher University. Admission selection will be on the basis of written test which is conducted by the university followed by a career assessment and interview. The candidates who have already qualified UGC/CSIR/NET/SLET/GATE will be exempted from the entrance test but will have to appear for an interview and career assessment.

The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed Master's degree in the relevant field with a minimum score of 55% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. I am also giving you the university website link for your reference that is www.gmuniversity.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?