1st September 2020, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a stipend to study PhD(Political Science) in Gangadhar Meher University?

Hello everyone, I just want to know that if I secure admission in Gangadhar Meher University for a PhD program in Political Science then can I get a stipend or not? I want to get a stipend for pursuing a PhD program. Please tell me about this.

3rd September 2020, 01:16 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a stipend to study PhD(Political Science) in Gangadhar Meher University?

Yes, you can get stipend to pursue PhD in Political Science in Gangadhar Never University.

Candidates admitted to the PhD programme (regular) are eligible for a monthly stipend from MHRD of INR 31,000 for the first two years and a monthly stipend of INR 35,000 for the next three years; after five years, they are eligible for a monthly financial assistance of INR 12,000 for one year.
5th September 2020, 12:33 AM
My true support

Default Re: Can I get a stipend to study PhD(Political Science) in Gangadhar Meher University?

Yes, you can get stipend to study phD(political Science) in gangadhar meher university but you want to be gold medalist in the merit list.

For more information and updates go through the link
[URL="http://www.gmuniversity.ac.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?