18th April 2014, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

Which university provides PhD in Management?

Which university provide phd program for masters in management? Phd entrance test for management stream?

Related Questions:
  1. Which university provides PhD in Management? -- [New]
  2. Does BHU Varanasi conduct part time phd is management? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How may I do Ph.D course in management? I've completed MBA course in Andra university
  4. Courses that I can do in UK after my M.Tech?
  5. When do I have to enroll for Ph.D from Pune University?
  6. How to get admitted in Phd in Management from Global Open University, Nagaland? I have passed MBA production and operation management from Global Open University
  7. Which university is good for going Ph.D in HR management?
  8. How may I do Ph.D program either in Mechanical or Management? What's the applying procedure and eligibility criteria for the same?
  9. What is the syllabus of entrance test for PhD course in management at Pondicherry university?
  10. How to do Ph.D in management with specialization in finance?
  11. Details about the Ph.D entrance exam? When should I apply for it? I would like to do Ph.D in Management with Mahatma Gandhi University
  12. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in HR after MBA(HR) in distance mode?
  13. Phd in Road Traffic Management, What is the Procedure?
  14. How may I do Ph.D management course from CMJ university? Is this course recognized by UGC? What's the future prospecive?
  15. Which course should I opt for between Ph.D in Management and Ph.D in Commerce being a candidate of MBA in Finance and HR?
  16. Previous papers of PhD Management studies of Hyderabad university
  17. List of colleges offering Ph.D through correspondence? What's the fee structure? I've done M.Sc in Hotel Management
  18. How may I do PhD in solid waste management from a recognized university?
9th May 2014, 08:37 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which university provides PhD in Management?

As you trying to know that which universities are giving PhD in management. I am going to tell you about PhD in management. You choose your carrier as management is great to do. You have to secure minimum 50+ percent of marks in your undergraduate study and whatever it may be that is in science, or commerce or science. You have to secure 55+ percent or B grade in university so that you can eligible for PhD in management.

And you can choose your carrier as an option of your management study. You can be a lecturer or professor in universities and you can do marketing as your carrier option. You can take H.R, Finance as your honors for future. It helps you for your carrier as in future so that you can do your best in your study and job. Now let me telling you the colleges or institutions which give PhD in management those are-

1.Aisect university in MP,2-Arizona state, University,3-Boston University,4-carnegie University,5-City university,5- Business school,Barcelona,6-Columbia Business School,7-Jackson state university,8-HEC paris,9-Harvard Business school,10-Kakatiya university. These are some reputed institutes and very Good universities which gives you PhD in management study.
Best wishes for your future and job.
14th July 2015, 09:05 AM
john215

Default Re: Which university provides PhD in Management?

Re: Which universities provides Ph.D Management?

List of Ph.D Management universities :---------

University of Hyderabad
Lovely Professional University
Amity University , Noida
Jaipur National University
GLA University ,Mathura
Pune Institute
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?