13th March 2012, 02:30 PM
saridi

How may I do Ph.D course in management? I've completed MBA course in Andra university

sir i have complete my mba course in andhra university.i would like to phd in that particular management side in phd course. pls give me some suggestions

Related Questions:
  1. Does Delhi University offers PhD in Management course to MBA(Marketing) postgraduate? Benefits of doing PhD in Management?
  2. Phd in management and Job in Central University in Management? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Management if I have got only 54% in MBA?
  4. Possibility to study PhD in Hospital Management for a candidate who has completed MBA from Distance Education?
  5. Procedure to study PhD in Management in Abroad for MBA postgraduate? Total expenses to study PhD in Abroad?
  6. Should I have to pursue M.Phil to study PhD in Management in Abroad if completed MBA? List of reputed universities which offer PhD in Management in Abroad?
  7. How to do Ph.D in management after completing MBA?
  8. Is it possible to do Ph.D in Management after ME in Communication system and without doing MBA?
  9. Universities offering PhD in IT Management to MBA(IT) candidate in India?
  10. Does University of Oxford offers PhD in Management?
  11. How to do Ph.D after completing MBA in Operation Management from Sikkim Manipal University?
  12. Possibility to do PhD in Geography and Natural Resources Management for MBA in Healthcare Management postgraduate?
  13. How to fo Ph.D from Jaibharath School of Management after completing MBA?
  14. List universities offering PhD in Management in Abroad?
  15. How to do Ph.D after completing MBA in marketing?
  16. Which universities are offering Ph.D in Hospital Administration or Ph.D in Quality Management in Health Care? -- [New]
  17. Eligibility to study PhD in Management in Pune University for a candidate who has secured 52.7% in M.Sc?
  18. How to do Ph.D in Management studies after completing MBA Finance
4th July 2012, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I do Ph.D course in management? I've completed MBA course in Andra university

what is the procedure for applying p.hd after the completion of m.b.a with financeand marketing in a.u
27th November 2013, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I do Ph.D course in management? I've completed MBA course in Andra university

what is the procedure for applying PHD after the completion of m.b.a with finance specialization.
30th November 2014, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

I am completed MBA in finance and marketing. Can i eligible to do P.hd Management through distance education in chennai?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?