19th September 2019, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

What are the benefits to pursue PhD(Development Studies) for MA holder?

Hi everyone, I want to do PhD(Development Studies) course. As I have done MA in same specialization, so I would like to know what are the benefits I will get through this PhD course? Should I do this course?

23rd September 2019, 04:52 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the benefits to pursue PhD(Development Studies) for MA holder?

The benefits of pursuing Doctorate of Philosophy (Ph.D.) in Development Studies is you will get an opportunity to work as Social Worker who is responsible for addressing the issues faced by marginalized communities.

You can also join companies as Brand Manager, Executive Assistant, Lecturer or Professor and Admission Officer.

The salary package of Admission Officer who is responsible for organizing, operating and carrying out admission procedures in colleges and other educational institutions would be Rs.5,36,000 per year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?