6th April 2018, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

What are the benefits of studying PhD in Malayalam?

Hello everyone, I just need your help. I have completed my Master's in Malayalam. I want to study more so I have decided to do PhD in the same subject. But I don't know what benefits I will get? Kindly tell me about this.

9th May 2018, 04:41 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the benefits of studying PhD in Malayalam?

Benefits of pursuing PhD in Malayalam course:

As you are done with Master's Degree in Malayalam course, I can say that doing doctoral program in the same stream will be an added advantage for you in order to find better career as well as job opportunities.

I can say that, you may find job opportunities in several fields. You may apply for the posts namely,
* Teachers
* Translators
* Interpreter
* Liaison Interpreter
* Consecutive Interpreter ..etc.,

Some of the following organizations including, International Organizations, Colleges/ Universities/ Foreign language organizations, publishing houses, research organizations, travel and tourism organizations, Research organizations, translation bureaus, Hotel Industries, publishing houses..etc., recruitment candidates from courses in Malayalam background.
24th September 2019, 10:30 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the benefits of studying PhD in Malayalam?

I have completed post graduation in hindi language can I study phd in malayalam language
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?