27th July 2020, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

What is the criteria to pursue regular PhD(Sanskrit) program for a correspondence MA(Sanskrit) postgraduate?

Hi friends, I have completed my MA in Sanskrit in correspondence mode. I want to do PhD in Sanskrit. Am I eligible to study PhD in regular mode? What is the criteria for doing PhD in Sanskrit in regular mode?

4th May 2021, 12:22 AM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What is the criteria to pursue regular PhD(Sanskrit) program for a correspondence MA(Sanskrit) postgraduate?

Eligibility criteria to pursue regular PhD(Sanskrit) program for a correspondence MA(Sanskrit) postgraduate is as follows.

Applicant must have completed master degree with minimum 55% to get admission.

Applicant can secure admission through entrance exam conducted by university followed by interview.

Applicant can also get admission through UGC NET or equivalent exam score.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?