11th March 2018, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to study PhD in Sanskrit for MSc(Sanskrit) candidate of Banaras Hindu University?

Hello, I am studying MSc(Sanskrit) in Banaras Hindu University. Will you please help me to join Sanskrit for PhD program. So, please tell me what is the procedure I apply for getting admission into PhD course in Sanskrit?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission for studying PhD in Sanskrit in Banaras Hindu University for a postgraduate?
  2. How can I get admission to study PhD in Sanskrit in Banaras Hindu University?
  3. Requirements to study PhD in Sanskrit for a postgraduate with 60% marks?
  4. Does Banaras Hindu University offers PhD(Sanskrit Literature) with Stipend? -- [New]
  5. Admission procedure to study PhD(Biochemistry) in Banaras Hindu University? Entrance exams to get admission?
  6. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study PhD in Hind at Banaras Hindu University? Procedure to get admission?
  7. Procedure to get admission in BHU Banaras to do PhD in Sanskrit? How much stipend is provided to PhD aspirants?
  8. Procedure to get PhD(Hindi) admission in Banaras Hindu University?
  9. Should I have to appear in RET to study PhD in Zoology at Banaras Hindu University? Detailed information about RET?
  10. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Geography) in Banaras Hindu University? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What is the minimum educational requirement to to study M.Sc in Banaras Hindu University? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I get PhD(Geography) admission in Banaras Hindu University being a distance M.Phil postgraduate?
  13. Eligibility criteria and procedure to get admission in PhD in Pharmacy & Medicine course at Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Procedure to get admission to study Bachelor of Fine Arts in Banaras Hindu University for 12th last year passout candidate?
  15. Does Banaras Hindu University offers PhD in History course?
  16. How to get fellowship for PhD(Biochemistry) course in Banaras Hindu University?
  17. Is there any entrance exam to study BCom in Banaras Hindu University? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What should I study to crack M.Com entrance exam of Banaras Hindu University?
23rd April 2018, 12:03 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to study PhD in Sanskrit for MSc(Sanskrit) candidate of Banaras Hindu University?

Candidates those who have completed their Masters degree in Sanskrit from a recognized University scoring a minimum of 55% of marks in it can apply for Ph.D course in Sanskrit from different Universities. Now, eligible candidates those who have completed their Masters degree, have to appear in the NET examination. Once after qualifying in the NET examination, candidates can take admission to pursue the Ph.D course in the above mentioned field. Admission is based on the marks scored in the NET examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?