2nd March 2018, 12:21 AM
Unregistered

What kind of questions are asked in CSIR-NET(Earth Sciences)? Suitable books for preparation?

Hello Sir, if anyone has given CSIR NET for Earth Sciences then please share the question pattern with me. What are the questions that comes in this exam? Also give me any book names that will help me for this exam.

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of questions are asked in CSIR-NET(Earth Sciences)? Suitable books for preparation?
  2. What kind of questions are asked in CSIR-NET(Earth Sciences)? Suitable books for preparation?
  3. What kind of questions are asked in CSIR-NET(Mathematics)? Suitable books for preparation?
  4. What kind of questions are asked in OMAT? Suitable books for preparation?
  5. What kind of questions are asked in EAMCET(Engineering)? Suitable books for preparation?
  6. Books to be referred for CSIR instrumentation related streams?
  7. Suitable books for preparation of CSIR-NET(Mathematical Sciences)?
  8. Syllabus and suitable books for preparation of CSIR-NET(Physical Sciences)?
  9. What kind of questions are asked in AMU entrance exam for 9th standard? Suitable books for preparation?
  10. Reference books of Life Sciences for preparation of CSIR-NET -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Life Sciences solved question papers of last 3 years for CSIR-NET and ICMR-JRF? Suitable books for preparation?
  12. What kind of questions are asked in NTPC HR Executive post written exam? Suitable books for preparation?
  13. What kinds of questions are asked in USMLE? Suitable books for preparation?
  14. How can I prepare to qualify in CSIR-NET(Chemistry)? Suitable books for preparation?
  15. How to clear NET exam in the field of Mathematics within June?
  16. What kind of questions are asked in UGC-NET(Home Science)? Suitable books for preparation?
  17. What kind of questions are asked in UGC-NET(Political Science)? Suitable books for preparation? -- [New]
  18. Syllabus, qualifying marks and suitable books for preparation of ICAR(Horticulture) Ph.D entrance exam? What kind of questions are asked?
14th March 2018, 10:01 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of questions are asked in CSIR-NET(Earth Sciences)? Suitable books for preparation?

I am providing you some of the best and recommended books where you can find previous papers (questions asked in previous years) and strategy to appear in CSIR NET Life Sciences (Earth Sciences) Examination.

<> CSIR UGC NET/ JRF Earth, Atmospheric, Ocean and Planetary Sciences Exam Guide by Surendra Kumar

<> CSIR UGC NET Life Sciences Previous Papers (Solved) and 25 Practice Sets by RPH Editorial Board

<> UGC CSIR NET (JRF & LS) Life Science by Ashish Nagesh, Quaisher J Hossain

15th March 2018, 02:21 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of questions are asked in CSIR-NET(Earth Sciences)? Suitable books for preparation?

Kind of questions are asked in CSIR NET (Earth Sciences) and Suitable Books for preparation:

I am providing you the detailed syllabus for CSIR NET (Earth Science) stream and I suggest you to refer it well before you find what kind of questions that are being asked in this stream. If you are done with collecting the right syllabus and examination pattern then half of the work is done.

Click here for Pattern

Click here for Detailed Syllabus

Some of the recommended books for this stream are,

<<>> CSIR UGC NET JRF Earth, Atmospheric, Ocean and Planetary Sciences Examination Guide by Surendra Kumar

<<>> CSIR NET/ JRF Life Sciences MCQ Practice Book by Rupendra Singh and Dr Madhu Gupta

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?