20th March 2023, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to join Research at Indian Space Research Organisation?

I really want to work in Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO). So what is the procedure to join there. Now i am studying B.E EEE (Second year) at the year of i will be able to complete my graduation. To achieve my goal what i must do?

21st March 2023, 02:14 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to join Research at Indian Space Research Organisation?

Here is the procedure to join Research at Indian Space Research Organization is:-

*Candidates age should be above 35 years

*Candidates must have a BTech/BE degree from a recognised university with minimum 65%marks.

*Candidates also have to give written test and an interview to join the team
21st March 2023, 03:28 PM
aryaanfreelancer
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is the procedure to join Research at Indian Space Research Organisation?

Throughout your BTech/BE program, you must receive a grade of at least 65% of marks from any reputable University. You are required to sit for the ISRO Centralized Recruitment Board test and qualify for the exam to get selected.
A written exam and an interview are required for the examination to join the Research at Indian Space Research Organisation.

Refer to the following link for more information:
https://www.isro.gov.in/
22nd March 2023, 10:31 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to join Research at Indian Space Research Organisation:-

You must earn a grade of at least 65% overall from any respected university during your BTech/BE degree. In order to get qualified, you must appear*and pass the ISRO Centralized Recruitment Board exam. The selection procedure at Indian Space Research is done by a written test and a personal interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?