12th November 2017, 10:34 AM
Unregistered

Evaluate nature, function and purpose of Research design in Social Research? What is the research methodology for it?

I am Masters in Social Science so, please evaluate nature, function and purpose of Research design in Social Research? What is the research methodology for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Jobs after MA Population studies? Can I do direct PhD in this field? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Syllabus for NET and SET Sociology
  3. Gujarat Technological University MBA 2nd Sem-Research Methodology and operations Research Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. Diploma courses related to Research & Methodology for M.A.(History) postgraduate?
  5. Kuvempu University LLM(Distance Education) First Year- Legal Education and Research Methodology Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  6. Which topic and university is best for research after MA Sociology? Expenditure for research purpose?
  7. Nalanda Open University MA in Sociology-Part I-Methodology of Social Research (Paper III) exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. Documents required to apply for Amrit Scholarship? -- [New]
  9. How to write research papers? How to select the topics of research?
  10. Define research methodology and discuss importance of research in management decisions
  11. Kuvempu University-MA in Sociology-Research Methodology (Paper II) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. Is it necessary to pursue PhD for the purpose of Research? Whether Government provides financial aids to the researcher?
  13. Which subjects are followed for M.Phil programme?
  14. VMOU M.A. in Education Research Methods in Education (MAED-03) Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  15. IGNOU Master of Library and Information Science-Research Methodology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. Can a M-Phil(Research methodology) and old resolution P.hD awarded be benefited to P.hD Degree in accordance with U.G.C?
  17. Which department posts are suitable for MA Sociology post graduate?
  18. Which top 6 college can I get after scoring 333 in ICAR?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?