20th July 2016, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

What is the process followed for Ph.D admission in Sant Gadge Baba Amaravati University?

What is the process followed for Ph.D admission in Sant Gadge Baba Amaravati University? Can you please let me know what are the steps we need to take to get the admission over there? It will be really helpful if you can provide me the answer soon!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get Master of Computer Management admission in Sant Gadge Baba Amravati University after completing B.A. from Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University?
  2. Which are the colleges of Amravati providing civil engineering?
  3. Is there MSc electronics college in Akola, Amravati?
  4. Sant Gadge Baba Amravati University B.Sc Part I- Physics Paper I (Mechanics and Properties of Matter) Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  5. What is the date of examination and time table for B.Com 1st semester in Karnataka
  6. Can I improve my marks after completion of degree of B.Com after 4 years?
  7. Which universities are offering M.Phil Biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. List of Colleges offering M-Pharmacy course in Maharashtra?
  9. When the notification of PhD(Engineering Education) admission will be released in Baba Mast Nath University? Can I get stipend for this course? -- [New]
  10. Best universities in Maharashtra or in India for doing MSc Biotechnology course(Excluding JNU and other universities under JNU)?
  11. List of best colleges of Maharashtra? I have appeared for 12th board exam CBSE
  12. Are there any colleges having graduation in sports in India? I am a 12th board student in Humanities
  13. What are the job opportunities after completion of BSc? I am pursuing BSc food and nutrition
  14. Admission and eligibility criteria to study PhD(Engineering Education) in Baba Mast Nath University?
  15. How to get admission in Baba School? What is the admission procedure?
  16. Which college is suitable for me in Maharashtra after scoring 70% marks in diploma last year?
  17. What is the admission procedure followed in Putaparthi Baba's school?
  18. Sant Gadge Baba Amravati University MCA 1st Sem- Principles of Management Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
23rd July 2016, 12:52 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the process followed for Ph.D admission in Sant Gadge Baba Amaravati University?

To do Ph.D in Sant Gadge Baba Amravati University, you must have complete your Masters degree course. After that you should qualify in the UGC NET examination.
The eligibility criteria required to appear in the UGC NET examination is that a candidate must have completed Master's Degree course from a recognised University with 55% of marks.
There is no age criteria for NET examination.
Once you qualify in the NET examination, you can take admission to study Ph.D.
3rd August 2018, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the process followed for Ph.D admission in Sant Gadge Baba Amaravati University?

Hi I am the student of Nagpur university and I want to do PhD in home science from Amravati university. So tell me is it entrance compulsory?? And if yes ,then which exam
14th September 2019, 10:40 AM
Unregistered

Hi, I am student of pharmacy stream and I want to do ph. D in pharmacognosy, and without scoring marks in entrance exam how can I take admission in private pharmacy college
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?