9th August 2012, 05:06 PM
Neeta14

How to get admission in Baba School? What is the admission procedure?

Hello Sir,
My servant grandson is 5 Yrs old.He is brilliant boy.she cannot afford his education.so how she can get admission in baba's school for 1st std.or how is the admission process

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission for 5th standard in Putaparthi Sai Baba School?
  2. How to get admission in class 1 at Baba School?
  3. Admission for 4th standard (CBSE syllabus) in other branches of Sathya Sai Baba school?
  4. How to get admission in 1st standard of Baba School? Is it a Telugu medium school?
  5. What is the admission procedure followed for St.Xavier's school? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Name of schools where forms are available now? Age and other criterias for admission in class 1? Admission procedure?
  7. Can I get admission in a new better school at class 12th?
  8. Is it possible to get admission for 12th in another CBSE school?
  9. List of collefes along with their admission procedure and fee structure, offering MCA course under north Gujarat university?
  10. Detailed procedure to get admission in any Army School in India?
  11. How to get admission in military school, Chail?
  12. Procedure to get admission in St. Xavier's School for 2nd standard?
  13. Procedure to get admission in Chail Military School for 9th student? -- [Most Discussed] -- [New]
  14. Procedure of admission in Centre Hindu School for Boys at class 6?
  15. Procedure of admission in class 1 at Puttaparthi School? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Procedure to get admission in ICSE affiliated school after completing State Board Pre-Primary school?
  17. When the admission form for admission in 11th standard will be available in Banasthali School? Cutoff marks required in 10th standard for admission?
  18. How to join my daughter in saty sai primary school? What is the admission procedure to be followed?
30th August 2013, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in Baba School? What is the admission procedure?

I WANT TO TAKE ADMISSION FOR MY SON IN PUTTAPARTI SCHOOL FOR CLASS 4TH HOW I TAKE ADMISSION
30th September 2014, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in Baba School? What is the admission procedure?

Hello Sir,
My son is 5 Yrs old. He is brilliant boy .we cannot afford his education.so how can we get admission in baba's school for 1st std. or how is the admission process
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?