11th February 2015, 09:07 AM
Unregistered

What is the scope of doing Ph.D in Bio-chemistry?

I finished my m.phil biochemistry last year i have idea to join phd in fulltime. but somebody told me that phd in biochemistry is waste of time and money it is no value. i want clear idea about phd in biochemistry.

If i join phd in biochemistry means what kind of area i selected. which area that means topic is best in biochemistry. please reply and give valuable idea.

18th February 2015, 09:57 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the scope of doing Ph.D in Bio-chemistry?

If you want to enter the research and academics field then Ph.D is for you. Hence, if you are really interested in further studies then only go for a Ph.D program. If your sole purpose is getting a handsome salary then you can get it without doing Ph.D also.

You can become a lecturer in college after completion of Ph.D program. Mostly, people with a Ph.D degree enter research and development field or academics. If you can complete it from a good institute then it will be good for you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?