22nd October 2016, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to get Ph.D admission being an independent chartered engineer?

I have passed B.Tech (Mechanical) from MG University, Kerala in 1990, then qualified M.Sc (Real Estate Valuation) from Annamalai university Tamilnadu, then qualified MBA (Tourism and Hospitality)
Now working independently as a chartered engineer / valuer / surveyor / consultant
I want to take a Ph.D admission.
What should I do for this?
Diaz J Malickan
[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to become a Chartered Engineer after completion of BE in EEE stream?
  2. Chartered Engineer eligibility for Metallurgy engineer?
  3. Can I get chartered engineer certificate from Institution of engineer after passing B.Tech Mechanical from RVD university, Rajasthan
  4. Can I get chartered engineer certificate after passing B.Tech Mechanical from RVD university?
  5. How can I get chartered engineer certificate? I have passed B.Tech form RVD University
  6. What is the admission process followed for doing Ph.D after completion of CA?
  7. Part time ME is possibly after AMIE? How can I get degree of Chartered Engineer?
  8. Is Ph.D preferrable after completing M.Pharm?
  9. Which is the best course after completing M.Com?
  10. How can I get admission for chartered accountant?
  11. After completing MBA in India is there any beneficial course available?
  12. How to get admission in any university to do Ph.D in Astronomy?
  13. How to get admission in Canadian Universities for doing Chartered Accountancy? Do one need to do graduation first for this?
  14. Can I take direct admission in Chartered Accountant course after passing B.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Is GATE scorecard acceptable in Anna University for admission in PhD program?
  16. Mechanical engineer with 4 years work experience is eligible to do PhD in Mathematics? What route to take for pursuing PhD in Mathematics?
  17. After M.Tech from an ordinary college can we do PhD? Which exams to write and how to take admission?
  18. Minimum percentage required in M.Sc to get admission in PhD? Cost of acquiring a PhD seat?
23rd October 2016, 06:02 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to get Ph.D admission being an independent chartered engineer?

Since you have completed your Masters degree, you must have to apply for the NET examination. After qualifying in the NET examination, you can take admission in different Colleges which provide Ph.D courses.
Candidates those who have completed their Masters degree from a recognised University with a minimum of 55% of marks in it are eligible to opt for the NET examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?