16th December 2014, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

What are the subjects enlisted in ICMR-JRF? Syllabus of each subject?

Hello
I want to know the subject
for icmr jrf exam...what are the subjects
and the syllabus of all subjects for icmr jrf
please reply as soon as possible
thank you in advance

19th December 2014, 07:33 PM
Inflammable

Default Re: What are the subjects enlisted in ICMR-JRF? Syllabus of each subject?

ICMR-JRF is conducted every year. The syllabus of this examination is instructed as per UGC. This examination consists of two major subjects i.e.; Life Sciences and Social Sciences. In Life Sciences there are subjects enlisted such as Microbiology, Physiology, Molecular Biology, Genetics, Human Biology, Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Bioinformatics, Biophysics, Immunology, Pharmacology, Zoology, Botany, Environmental Sciences and Veterinary Science. Social Sciences includes subjects such as Psychology, Sociology, Anthropology, Social Work, Home Sciences, Statistics and Health Economics.
For further details I have attached the information brochure of ICMR-JRF. You will get each and every information regarding this examination. I have also attached the guidelines and specimen copy of ICMR-JRF examination. Hope you will get benefitted.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf ICMR JRF Brochure.pdf(125.5 KB, 107 views)
File Type: pdf Specimen Copy of ICMR-JRF.pdf(97.6 KB, 172 views)
File Type: pdf Guideline for ICMR-JRF.pdf(83.6 KB, 152 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?