28th October 2022, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

When my all the submitted certificates will reach me if submitted it for CSIR JRF NET?

Respected sir My name is javed ahmad. I am a student of b.tech final year. Recently i am quilified csir jrf net exam which is held on 23 dec. I have got 150 rank. My rool no is 630707 in this exam. The result will be declaired before two month on 20 march. I have submitted my all btech certificated 10th and 12th marksheet and certificate and all other neccassary documents. But my certificate is not reach at me till today. I am very affraid about my carrer. Please tell me when certificate will be reach to me in my hand
What is the validity of certificate.
Please sir tell me as soon as possible.
Thank you

31st October 2022, 09:47 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When my all the submitted certificates will reach me if submitted it for CSIR JRF NET?

The candidates who have qualified for CSIR JRF will get the certificate as an award. A certificate is an award issued to a candidate as proof of qualification or expertise in a particular area. The CSIR or NTA upload the certificate on their website almost 2-3 months after the result declaration. It has all the important details of the candidates along with the obtained rank. For Junior Research Fellowship, it will remain valid for 2 years from the date of issue.

In case you did not receive the certificate or have any queries regarding issuance, then you can send an email to [email protected]. Local candidates can visit the head office of the certification section. You can also ask for the certificate by sending a request letter to the Head, NET Bureau, UGC. You have to send your Roll Number, the slot of examination in which you have appeared, and your CSIR Reference Number in your request letter.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?