3rd November 2014, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

How can I get fellowship if cleared CSIR-UGC-NET and submitted documents 7 months ago?

Hello
I have cleared csir-ugc net jrf in physics. I have enrolled as a research scholar in mysore university. As per the guidelines issued by csir, i submit all my necessary documents to UGC for last 7 months. But i can't get the fellowship or any other regarding informations by UGC. Will you please help me....

27th March 2018, 10:20 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get fellowship if cleared CSIR-UGC-NET and submitted documents 7 months ago?

You can contact the concerned organisation through mail or phone or in person to know more about the status of your fellowship. If there is nay issue, they only can solve it.

Just contact them as soon as possible without any delay. If you are waiting, then it may become too late to do anything.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?