10th August 2015, 01:46 AM
Unregistered

When the notification of TIFR PhD(Physics) entrance exam will be released? Suitable books for preparation?

Hello,
I want to study PhD in Physics in TIFR. Can you please let me know when the notification of entrance exam will be release? Kindly tell me some books for preparation. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Suitable books for preparation of GS-TIFR entrance exam for study PhD in Mathematics?
  2. Books for preparation of TIFR entrance exam?
  3. When the notification of TIFR entrance exam for admission in PhD(Biology) will be released? Procedure and eligibility to apply?
  4. When the notification of West Bengal Co-Operative Service Commission exam will be released? Procedure to apply and suitable books for preparation?
  5. Helpful books for TIFR integrated PhD programme in Physics?
  6. How can I prepare to crack TIFR GS entrance exam?
  7. When will be the notification for NET Exam be released? Which Books should I prepare for NET Exam?
  8. Which books are best to prepare for IAS entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. In which subject should I concentrate for NCRA-TIFR entrance exam? How can I prepare for it?
  10. Reference books for preparation of IUCAA-TIFR-INAT and JEST for study PhD in Astronomy and Astrophysics?
  11. Procedure and eligibility to apply in TIFR entrance exam for M.Sc(Physics) postgraduate? Tips for preparation?
  12. Study Materials of Physics for preparation of TIFR PhD entrance exam
  13. Syllabus and suitable books for preparation of TIFR Ph.D(Biology) entrance exam?
  14. What is the date for UGC NET? When will the notification be released?
  15. Physics question papers of last 5 years for TIFR PhD entrance exam
  16. Procedure to apply in CDS entrance exam for 12th female candidate? Suitable books for preparation?
  17. Basic topics for preparation of TIFR entrance exam for Integrated Ph.D in Biology programme?
  18. Which Books should I prepare for various Entrance Exams of M.Sc?
6th September 2017, 09:09 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the notification of TIFR PhD(Physics) entrance exam will be released? Suitable books for preparation?

Official notification of TIFT PhD Entrance Examination for the academic year 2017-18 are not yet released. Although not released, as per the past records here the important expected dates of TIFT PhD 2017.

>> We may expect official notification to be released in the month of October 2017

>> Last date for receipt of applications - In October 2017

>> Download admit card - In November 2017

>> Date of conduct of Nationwide Entrance Examination - In December 2017

Click here for More Details

Click here for Eligibility Criteria

Some of the best books recommended for TIFT PhD in Physics are,

* Complex variables by Schaum Series
* Quantum Mechanics by Eugen Merzbacher
* An Introduction to QM by David J.Griffith

Click here for E-Books
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?