29th March 2020, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

When will the notification of PhD(Education) admission be released at the Gangadhar Meher University?

I want admission in Gangadhar Meher University for PhD program in Education. I would like to know when the notification for admission will be released for the admission of this PhD program in this university? Kindly tell me asap.

1st April 2020, 07:11 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When will the notification of PhD(Education) admission be released at the Gangadhar Meher University?

Gangadhar Meher University application form 2020 will be available on the official website.

I.e. www.gmuniversity.ac.in

The application form will be available in the month of June 2020.

Candidates can bring the photocopy of the application form, knowledgement slip, and fee payment challan.
Do not send application form by post.

📞 - 06632403413
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?