29th March 2020, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get PhD(Education) admission in Gangadhar Meher University?

Hi, I want to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in Gangadhar Meher University for studying PhD in Education course. Please help me to know about the eligibility for getting admission immediately.

1st April 2020, 07:09 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get PhD(Education) admission in Gangadhar Meher University?

You can check the eligibility to study PhD (Education) here-

The required minimum qualification for admission to PhD program shall normally be a 2 years Masters or M. Phil degree from any accredited Indian or foreign university in the relevant field with at least 55% marks or equivalent grade in the Master's or M Phil degree.
Admission will be done on the basis of entrance examination but M. Phil candidates are exempted from appearing in the entrance examination.

The candidates who have qualified UGC/CSIR/NET/SLET/ endowed with UGC teacher fellowship/ study leave from the government of Orissa, DHE, are also eligibile. The admission will be given to the candidates on merit basis.
They will have to appear in interview.

📞 - 06632403413.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?