31st May 2014, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

Where should I get to know about my registration number of GATE? Can I apply for NIPER entrance test for PhD this year?

Dear Sir,

I compleated my MPharma, now I want to join PhD program at NIPER. I qualified GATE in 2009 but its validity is over and any how I am writing GPAT and its result may be announced on May last week. But as per your notification we have to send our valid GATE score card this April. Also you mentioned in the notification about sending a requisition letter and registration no. for getting application form by post, where should I get to know about my registration number? Can I apply for NIPER entrance test for PhD this year?

regards

9th October 2016, 08:18 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where should I get to know about my registration number of GATE? Can I apply for NIPER entrance test for PhD this year?

If your GATE score has lost its validity, then you won't be able to apply for NIPER Ph.D entrance exam. Only those who have got valid scorecard can apply.

Hence, now you must try to qualify GPAT and then apply for this entrance exam next year. This year it will be difficult to appear for it, as you don't fulfill the eligibility criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?