10th February 2016, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

Whether Tilak Maharashtra Vidyapeeth is UGC approved for PhD in Management course?

Respected Sir/ Mam,
I intend to pursue PhD in Management from Tilak Maharashtra Vidyapeeth, Vidyapeeth Bhawan, Gultekedi, Pune, Maharashtra. Will you please confirm whether the University along with the course is UGC approved or not?
With thanks and regards-
Pradip Roy

14th February 2016, 01:06 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Tilak Maharashtra Vidyapeeth is UGC approved for PhD in Management course?

Yes, the course is UGC approved and the university holds the status of Deemed university. It also has been accredited 'B' grade by NAAC.

For details, click here.
23rd September 2018, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Whether Tilak Maharashtra Vidyapeeth is UGC approved for PhD in Management course?

TMV IS A GOOD DEEMED UNIVERSITY FOR THE WORKING PEOPLE AS WELL AS REGULAR STUDENTS WHO ARE BUSY EITHER OF THE WORKS. IT IS ALREADY RECOGNIZED BY UGC AND All INDIA UNIVERSITY SINGH. THOSE WHO HAVE DOUBTS CAN CHECK ON UGC LIST AND ALL INDIA UNIVERSITY MEMBERS LIST. DON'T SPREAD ANYTHING WRONG ABOUT THIS.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?