8th January 2012, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

What are the career options for Higher studies after completion of B.Sc in Physics other than M.Sc in Physics? List of Institutions offering this program in Pune? Job Opportunities after completion of this course?

my daughter is doing her B Sc physics. kindly let us know the higher study options other than M Sc physics. also provide the names of institutions offering the programme and the job opportunities.
[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. What are the options available for higher studies after completion of BSc Physics?
  2. Top Institutes offering msc physics in india? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available in drawing? Is there any government job in this field? Suggest some top institutions for the same.What are the minimum qualifications required to became a physics professor?
  4. What should I do after my B.Com? I am a B.Com Hons final year student
  5. Which is a best choice for me between M.Sc in Physics and Government Job after completion of Graduation in Physics?
  6. What job opportunities do I have after pursuing MSc in Physics
  7. Top institutes offering M.Sc. Physics and career options in astrophysics and optics?
  8. Which is the better specialization for me in MBA having completed B.Tech in IT?
  9. What should be done after Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication??
  10. After completion of MSc Physics after doing MSc Physics?
  11. What should I do further after completing B.Com if having poor financial condition?
  12. What are the various institutes offering integrated MSc Programme? I am a BSc student in Physics
  13. Career opportunities in Astrophysics and Optics? Good institutes offering MSc in Physics? What is the admission in procedure?
  14. Am I eligible to join M.Sc Astrophysics after completion of B.Sc in Physics with 85% of marks?
  15. How to take B.E as higher studies or MSc as higher studies while studying BSc Physics
  16. What type of job will I get after completion of BSc Physics?
  17. Job Opportunities after completion of Graduation with B.Sc in Physics?
  18. Is it beneficial to study B.Ed being a BBA graduate? What is the scope of B.Ed? -- [New]
8th January 2012, 11:49 PM
Ravikanth2027
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the career options for Higher studies after completion of B.Sc in Physics other than M.Sc in Physics? List of Institutions offering this program in Pune? Job Opportunities after completion of this course?

hello sir,
after completion of degree B.Sc physics so many course available
like MSc,
MBA
MCA
Bed etc
universities:
Dr. D.Y. Patil University
Deccan College Post-Graduate and Research Institute
Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University
Gokhale Institute of Politics and Economics
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research
Institute of Armament Technology
Symbiosis International University
Tilak Maharashtra Vidyapeeth
Dnyaneshwar Vidyapeeth

list of colleges:
Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship Development (IMED), Pune
Alard college of engineering & management,Hinjwadi,Pune
Allana College of Architecture, Pune
Army Institute of Technology, Pune
Azam Campus, Maharashtra Cosmopolitan Education (M.C.E.) Society Pune
AISSMS College of Engineering
AISSMS Institute of Information Technology
AISSMS College of Pharmacy
Abasaheb Garware College
Abhinav Kala Mahavidyalaya
Audyogik Shikshan Mandal's Institute Of Computer Studies, Pune
Sri Balaji Society (SBS)
Balaji Institute of Modern Management Pune (BIMM)
Balaji Institute of International Business Pune (BIIB)
Balaji Institute of Telecom and Management Pune (BITM)
Balaji Institute of Management and Human Resource Development Pune (BIMHRD)
Brihan Maharashtra College of Commerce
Abhinav Education Society, College of Pharmacy
Cusrow Wadia Institute of Technology
Dnyaneshwar Vidyapeeth
D.Y.Patil College of MBA-1 (Akurdi)
26th March 2012, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the career options for Higher studies after completion of B.Sc in Physics other than M.Sc in Physics? List of Institutions offering this program in Pune? Job Opportunities after completion of this course?

why this 2012 infosys IT not came to off campus for colleges?
1st April 2012, 01:14 AM
Unregistered

Higher studies after completing BSc in chemistry hons.
11th June 2012, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

in which branch of physics in Msc i have to chose that i can get a big salary in corresponding job ?
25th June 2012, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

can i get a job in the IT field after completing B.Sc physics ?.I also want to do MCA along with the job.
28th June 2012, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

i have just compeleted my m.sc physics.pls suggest what i have to do in further study?
14th December 2012, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

sir which enterance exam we can attain after bsc in physics? and please tell me about course option of astronomy and nuclear physics and institute ?
31st May 2013, 09:15 AM
Unregistered

sir job oppertunities poly technic?
29th May 2015, 12:02 AM
Unregistered

After completing b sc in physics can i get admission to b tech. For being a scientist how would I prepared?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?