View Poll Results: When do you study?

Mornings mostly 212 42.48%
I prefer nights 207 41.48%
Anytime 93 18.64%
I don't study at all :P 11 2.20%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 499. You may not vote on this poll

23rd July 2013, 06:14 PM
Raja.azher

Default Re: Early Morning or Late Night? When Do You Prefer To Study?

Dear Friends,
Early Morning study is far better than any other time, because we generally feel fresh in early morning and can do remember easily than any other time,
lets suppose if you go to study in night that time may be you will feel sleepy or tired because of daily routine work you done and going to start study, so you can not focus well in night or any other time tan morning time.

And always our parents and elder says to study in the morning why because they are more experienced in their life and so that they suggest to study in the morning.
31st July 2013, 12:36 PM
Rachna.pahwa

Dear All,
Early morning study is better than any other time, because we can easily memorize our subject or topic, just because we feel fresh that time, and can easily understand, and any other time we feel tired, so that can not do study well.
15th August 2013, 04:04 PM
Aj Arya
Junior Member+

Thumbs up Re: Early Morning or Late Night? When Do You Prefer To Study?

It is not a matter that when we study in the morning or night.
Study in the time of their own interest will play a major roll.
21st August 2013, 03:31 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForumModerator View Post
Everyone has different ways of studying. Some prefer late night while others early morning.

So which is better according to you?
i do not what others have opinion for the study timing.for me morning study hours is better..everyone has their potential and they know about them self.

according to me morning study is good why in that fresh mind and fresh air.after the sleep our mind get relaxes and when we wake up in the morning ,it can absorb more,the atmosphere would be silent.and we can study with fresh ignited mind in silent environment.

what i feel its not necessary other also have same opinion.i feel comfortable in the morning may they feel in the night hours.or some of them can study in any time ..

good luck

thank you
19th September 2013, 07:32 PM
bhimpatibhargav

I Prefer late nights because if i am not wake up in the mornings, the exams wouldn't write perfectly
29th November 2013, 10:32 PM
abhitykud

Smile Re: Early Morning or Late Night? When Do You Prefer To Study?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForumModerator View Post
Everyone has different ways of studying. Some prefer late night while others early morning.

So which is better according to you?
hello sir according to me neight study is good because our mind will be peace and no disturbence to study
19th December 2013, 02:48 PM
sushri_mhnty

in my point of view early morning because morning fresh our mind and after wake up our mind is so cool and ready to accept anything. But after doing dinner our body want some rest.If we try to study at that time we cant remind that part. Also our it injure our health. So morning is the best choice.
31st December 2013, 11:08 PM
henald

I personally find that studying early in the morning or much later at night works best for me. It really depends on a number of factors. Some mornings I wake up hazy and scattered mentally. I just cannot focus well enough to study first thing in the morning and have to wait until later in the evening in order to study. There are other days, however, that I am able to wake up alert and clear. Those days I find that it is best for me to study in the morning. Sometimes I simply do not have the energy, mentally or physically, to study later in the evening.
31st December 2013, 11:31 PM
henald

I personally find that studying early in the morning or much later at night works best for me. It really depends on a number of factors. Some mornings I wake up hazy and scattered mentally. I just cannot focus well enough to study first thing in the morning and have to wait until later in the evening in order to study. There are other days, however, that I am able to wake up alert and clear. Those days I find that it is best for me to study in the morning. Sometimes I simply do not have the energy, mentally or physically, to study later in the evening.
1st January 2014, 09:07 PM
LaurenSmith

day time, even better goto to a library during.

U shud learn in the environment u intend to recall that information ( i say library based on this theory and also cause its a similar environment to a classroom hence daytime)
-ie Context dependant cues in psychology (other cues can be smell and stuff)
5th January 2014, 08:12 PM
henald

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?