6th March 2023, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

Admission in B.Tech after PGD PPT

I am completed post graduation diploma in plastic processing & testing after completion B.Sc. in Chemistry & Microbiology. I am want do part time B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering that is possible or not please confirm me, I am validation engineer with one year experience.

6th March 2023, 02:16 PM
TalatNaazGujrati

Default Re: Admission in B.Tech after PGD PPT

Yes, it is possible to pursue a part-time B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering after completing a PGD in Plastic Processing and Testing. Many universities and colleges offer part-time B.Tech programs for working professionals. You will need to check the eligibility criteria for admission into the program at your preferred institute, which may vary depending on the university/college.

Typically, the eligibility criteria for admission into a part-time B.Tech program includes a Diploma in Engineering or a Bachelor's degree in Science with Mathematics as one of the subjects, along with work experience. Some institutes may require a minimum percentage in the qualifying degree.

You may also need to appear for an entrance exam conducted by the institute or university for admission. The syllabus for the entrance exam usually includes topics related to Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry.

Regarding the validation engineer experience you mentioned, it may be beneficial for your admission process as it shows your practical experience and industry exposure in a relevant field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?