23rd August 2019, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

Admission criteria to study MArch in Vedavyasa College of Architecture Malappuram?

Hi everyone, I just want to know about the admission criteria for studying MArch in Vedavyasa College of Architecture Malappuram? Kindly let me know about the admission criteria because I am interested to study this course in this institute. Thank you!

30th July 2022, 02:36 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria to study MArch in Vedavyasa College of Architecture Malappuram?

The admission criteria is:-

Candidates who have done BArch with minimum 55%marks from a recognized university can study MArch.

For more information call on this number:-

0483 283 2157
30th July 2022, 02:50 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria to study MArch in Vedavyasa College of Architecture Malappuram?

The admission criteria is:-

Candidates who have done BArch with minimum 55%marks from a recognized university can study MArch.

For more information call on this number:-

0483 283 2157.
31st July 2022, 04:05 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

The admission procedure to study MArch at Vedavyasa College of Architecture Malappuram is, candidates must have a BArch degree with minimum 55%marks from a recognized university .

Candidates also have to appear in the entrance exam called GATE.

The duration of this course is 2 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?