23rd August 2019, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam to study MArch in Vedavyasa College of Architecture Malappuram? Cutoff marks required to get admission?

Hello everyone, I would like to know that if I want to study MArch from Vedavyasa College of Architecture Malappuram then what entrance exam I need to appear? Please let me know about the cutoff marks which are essential for admission.

30th July 2022, 02:34 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to study MArch in Vedavyasa College of Architecture Malappuram? Cutoff marks required to get admission?

No, entrance exam is available to study MArch at Vedavyasa College of Architecture Malappuram.

Qualification required for MArch is, candidates who have done BArch degree from a recognized university can study MArch .
31st July 2022, 03:21 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to study MArch in Vedavyasa College of Architecture Malappuram? Cutoff marks required to get admission?

There is no entrance exam is available to study MArch at Vedavyasa College of Architecture Malappuram.

The admission procedure to study MArch is, candidates must have a BArch degree with minimum 55%marks from a recognized university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?