13th May 2019, 02:04 AM
Unregistered

Admission criteria to study Master of Computer Management in Jai Hind Defence College, Bhopal?

Hi friends, I am looking forward to study Master of Computer Management. Can I know about the criteria for admission in Jai Hind Defence College, Bhopal for this course? Because I want to join this college so I want to know the admission criteria.

18th May 2019, 02:30 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria to study Master of Computer Management in Jai Hind Defence College, Bhopal?

The admission to the Master of Computer Management in Jai Hind Defence College, Bhopal is done on the basis of merit list generated on the basis of the marks scored in graduation.
The candidates are required to have minimum 45% marks in graduation from a recognized university.

You can apply for the Master of Computer Management in Jai Hind Defence College, Bhopal through the application or registration form available on the website aihindcollegebpl.in.

1)Visit the website and click on " Registration form". Once you click on it, a new page will open.
2)You will need to fill your name, father's name etc on the form, fill it completely and click on "Submit".

The college will contact you as soon as they receive the registration form.

Contact Address:-
Jai Hind Defence College
Sector 'K' Ayodhya Nagar By-pass Road,
Ayodhya Nagar,
Bhopal M.P.

Phone number:-0755-2572784, 9644404700, 9425007505
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?