13th May 2019, 02:03 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Master of Computer Management in Jai Hind Defence College, Bhopal for BCA student?

Dear friends, I am a student of BCA. After completing my Graduation, I want to do Master of Computer Management in Jai Hind Defence College, Bhopal. Can you please let me know about that I am eligible to do this MCM Degree or not?

17th May 2019, 11:10 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Master of Computer Management in Jai Hind Defence College, Bhopal for BCA student?

Eligibility to study Master of Computer Management in Jai Hind Defence College, Bhopal;

Candidates who have obtained a bachelor's degree in any discipline with minimum 45% marks from a recognized institute can pursue above mentioned course.

Candidates awaiting for their results can also apply.

Master of Computer Management is 2 years duration of post graduate course.

Official website of Jai Hind Defence College, Bhopal;
http://jaihindcollegebpl.in
18th May 2019, 02:28 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Master of Computer Management in Jai Hind Defence College, Bhopal for BCA student?

The minimum eligibility required to pursue Master of Computer Management in Jai Hind Defence College, Bhopal is graduation with minimum 45% marks or equivalent CGPA from a recognized university.

You can apply for the Master of Computer Management in Jai Hind Defence College, Bhopal through the application or registration form available on the website aihindcollegebpl.in.

Visit the website and click on " Registration form". Once you click on it, a new page will open.
You will need to fill your name, father's name etc on the form, fill it completely and click on "Submit".

The college will contact you as soon as they receive the registration form.

Contact Address:-
Jai Hind Defence College
Sector 'K' Ayodhya Nagar By-pass Road,
Ayodhya Nagar,
Bhopal M.P.

Phone number:-0755-2572784, 9644404700, 9425007505
18th May 2019, 05:29 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to study Master of Computer Management in Jai Hind Defence College, Bhopal for BCA students are as follows:-
Candidate must have successfully completed their graduation in any discipline from a recognised university.
Candidate must have scored at least 50% aggregate in graduation level.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?