2nd May 2019, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

Admission criteria to study MBA(Banking) in Adam Smith Institute of Management, Chandigarh?

Hi everyone, I just want to know about the admission criteria for studying MBA(Banking) in Adam Smith Institute of Management, Chandigarh? Kindly let me know about the admission criteria because I am interested to study this course in this institute. Thank you!

5th May 2019, 05:59 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria to study MBA(Banking) in Adam Smith Institute of Management, Chandigarh?

The admission procedure to study MBA in Banking at Adam Smith Institute of Management, Chandigarh is:-

==> Candidate can collect the application form directly from the campus or can download the application form through the website that is www.asmat.in.

==> Selection process will be on the basis of scores obtained in GMAT/CAT/IBSAT/ASMAT. The shortlisted candidates are then called for further selection process like personal interview and presentations.

==> Candidates must have done a 3 years bachelor's degree or equivalent from a recognized institute or University with minimum 50% aggregate marks can apply for this course.

I am also giving you the contact details of the institute.

Address - 2nd Floor, ICFAI, Sco No. 16, 17, Sector- 25,
Panchkula, Chandigarh - 160009
Phone - 0172-3299088
Website - www.asmat.in
5th May 2019, 09:51 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria to study MBA(Banking) in Adam Smith Institute of Management, Chandigarh?

You need to have a degree in any discipline with minimum 50% marks from a recognised university. Admission will be on the basis of CAT/MAT/GMAT score and performance in the interview stage conducted by the institute.

You can also appear for the entrance exam conducted by the concerned university to which the institute is affiliated if you don't have any of the above scores. Admission will be on merit and you must have an excellent score.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?