2nd May 2019, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

Should I study MBA(Banking) in Adam Smith Institute of Management, Chandigarh?

Hi team, my friends are suggesting me to do MBA(Banking) from Adam Smith Institute of Management, Chandigarh. As I am interested to do MBA(Banking) so I would like to know that should I do this course from this institute?

5th May 2019, 05:30 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I study MBA(Banking) in Adam Smith Institute of Management, Chandigarh?

Yes, you should study MBA in Banking at Adam Smith Institute of Management, Chandigarh. This Institute is one of the best institute and has several outlet campuses in big cities like Bengaluru, Gurgaon, Chennai, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Jaipur, Pune and Mumbai.

This institute offers the candidates with excellent career job opportunities in the form of stable placements in reputed organizations.
5th May 2019, 06:25 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I study MBA(Banking) in Adam Smith Institute of Management, Chandigarh?

Yes, if you want you can certainly pursue MBA(Banking) in Adam Smith Institute of Management, Chandigarh.

Adam Smith Institute of Management is approved by Government of Chandigarh

You can contact the university for more details on admission details.

Address-
Adam Smith Institute of Management
11-12, Dainik Bhaskar Building,
2nd Floor, Sector 25
Chandigarh
5th May 2019, 10:07 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You can take your decision based on your own observation by visiting the college campus and looking at the previous placement record of the given course. If the college has a good placement record and has a good campus then surely you should take admission.

Normally, the most reputed institute have very high cut off score for admission. If you can get admission with a low score then surely there is no interest of student for such colleges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?