1st November 2018, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

Admission criteria to study MBA(Financial Markets Management) in Lovely Professional University?

Hi friends, I am looking forward to study MBA(Financial Markets Management). Can I know about the criteria for admission in Lovely Professional University for this course? Because I want to join this university so I want to know the admission criteria.

7th November 2018, 05:25 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria to study MBA(Financial Markets Management) in Lovely Professional University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I am looking forward to study MBA(Financial Markets Management). Can I know about the criteria for admission in Lovely Professional University for this course? Because I want to join this university so I want to know the admission criteria.

Candidates are admitted to the MBA (Financial Markets) course in Lovely Professional University based on marks obtained in the bachelor’s degree and LPUNEST. Candidates who have passed a bachelor’s degree in any discipline with at least 50% marks or equivalent are eligible to apply for the MBA (Financial Markets) in the Lovely Professional University. They have to clear the LPUNEST and Interview for the admission to study MBA (Financial Markets) in the Lovely Professional University. Lovely Professional University website link is given Click Here

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?