1st November 2018, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study MBA(Financial Markets Management) in Lovely Professional University for BCom(Accountancy) student?

Dear friends, I am a student of BCom(Accountancy). After completing my Graduation, I want to do MBA(Financial Markets Management) in Lovely Professional University. Can you please let me know about that I am eligible to do this MBA Degree or not?

7th November 2018, 04:06 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MBA(Financial Markets Management) in Lovely Professional University for BCom(Accountancy) student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I am a student of BCom(Accountancy). After completing my Graduation, I want to do MBA(Financial Markets Management) in Lovely Professional University. Can you please let me know about that I am eligible to do this MBA Degree or not?

Eligibility to study MBA (Financial Markets) in the Lovely Professional University is a pass in Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with at least 50% marks in aggregate or equivalent. Eligible students have to clear the LPUNEST and Interview for the admission to study MBA (Financial Markets) in the Lovely Professional University. Therefore, BCom (Accountancy) graduates with 50% marks are eligible to study MBA (Financial Markets) in the Lovely Professional University. Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
8th November 2018, 06:41 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MBA(Financial Markets Management) in Lovely Professional University for BCom(Accountancy) student?

After completing BCom(Accountancy) course, you are eligible to pursue MBA(Financial Markets Management) in Lovely Professional University, if you fullfill the below mentioned details. You must have passed Bachelor’s degree*(any discipline)*or equivalent with*minimum 50% aggregate marks*from any recognized university to be eligible to pursue that course.
(5% relaxation are given to North East states and Sikkim candidates/ Defence Personnel and their Dependents/ Wards of Kashmiri Migrants)

You must have to qualify the*LPUNEST and Interview conducted by the university to be eligible pursue same course.

For more details you should visit the below mentioned website link.
https://www.lpu.in/programmes/management/mba
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?