18th April 2018, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

Admission criteria to study MDS(Orthodontics) in Adhiparasakthi Dental College & Hospital?

Hello, I want to know about the criteria for admission in Adhiparasakthi Dental College & Hospital for MDS course in the specialization of Orthodontics. Please let me know about the admission criteria.

16th May 2018, 04:51 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Admission criteria to study MDS(Orthodontics) in Adhiparasakthi Dental College & Hospital?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, I want to know about the criteria for admission in Adhiparasakthi Dental College & Hospital for MDS course in the specialization of Orthodontics. Please let me know about the admission criteria.

Those who have passed BDS degree examinations from a recognized university and obtained permanent registration from any State Dental Councils and should have completed one year compulsory rotational residential internship or one year House Surgeon ship in a recognized Dental College or three years of experience in Dental practice after BDS and registration with the State Dental Council are eligible to apply for the MDS Orthodontics in Adhiparasakthi Dental College & Hospital. Candidates are admitted to the course (Government Quota & Management Quota) by the Selection Committee – Government of Tamilnadu, through Common Counselling based on the percentile obtained in the NEET examination. Candidates can find the details in the Adhiparasakthi Dental College & Hospital website link given Click Here
18th May 2018, 12:03 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria to study MDS(Orthodontics) in Adhiparasakthi Dental College & Hospital?

To study MDS(Orthodontics) , you should have completed your BDS degree from a college/university which is recognized by the dental council of India. You must also have completed one year of rotatory internship.

To study the above mentioned course in Adhiparasakthi Dental College & Hospital, you have to appear for NEET-MDS entrance examination. Hence, if you secure good marks, then you will be eligible to get admission for the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?