18th September 2019, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

Admission criteria to study MDS(Prosthodontics) in YMT Dental College and Research Institute Mumbai?

Hi everyone, I just want to know about the admission criteria for studying MDS(Prosthodontics) in YMT Dental College and Research Institute Mumbai? Kindly let me know about the admission criteria because I am interested to study this course in this institute.

11th October 2021, 09:12 PM
Available here
Senior Member+

Default Re: Admission criteria to study MDS(Prosthodontics) in YMT Dental College and Research Institute Mumbai?

Admission criteria:-

You will have to appear in the entrance exam called NEET MDS and admission will depend on your entrance test NEET MDS score.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?