7th October 2021, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Executive MSc(International Finance) in Amsterdam Business School for BBA(Business Economics) student?

I am studying in BBA(Business Economics) and after completing my Graduation I want to study Executive MSc(International Finance) from Amsterdam Business School. I just want to know that what is the eligibility criteria for studying this course in this institute?

8th October 2021, 09:18 PM
Available here
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility to study Executive MSc(International Finance) in Amsterdam Business School for BBA(Business Economics) student?

Eligibility criteria:-

Candidates must have a graduation degree or post graduation degree from a recogniszed university ,your work experience is minimum of 2 years.You must have English Proficiency.
9th October 2021, 11:52 AM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Executive MSc(International Finance) in Amsterdam Business School for BBA(Business Economics) student?

For admission there are various requirements like
Academic credentials
Work experience
Analytical skills
English proficiency

Eligibility
Degree from research recognised university

Minimum 2 years PG full time work experience

Proof of analytical skills GMAT, GRE or Executive assessment.
11th October 2021, 09:16 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria required to study Executive M.Sc in International Finance in Amsterdam Business School:

The basic eligibility criteria required to pursue Executive M.Sc in International Finance in Amsterdam Business School is given below,

Name of the course- Executive M.Sc in International Finance

Name of the college- Amsterdam Business School

>> Candidates must have completed Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or Engineering or Economics or Mathematics..etc.,

>> Also should have 2 years work experience in financial field.

>> Hence if you have the mentioned working experience along with meeting the qualification criteria then you can further apply for this course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?