27th March 2019, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

Admission criteria to study ME(Electronics Engineering) in NIMS-Jaipur?

Hi friends, I am looking forward to study ME(Electronics Engineering). Can I know about the criteria for admission in NIMS-Jaipur for this course? Because I want to join this college so I want to know the admission criteria.

31st March 2019, 01:10 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria to study ME(Electronics Engineering) in NIMS-Jaipur?

Admission Procedure of ME(Electronics Engineering)

is:-

==> Admission is done on the basis of Bachelor's degree in B.Tech or B.E
in the stream of Electronics with minimum 50% aggregate marks from a recognized University.

==> Candidates need to clear entrance exam conducted by the University.

==> Qualified candidates have to go through the process of Group discussion and personal Interview.
31st March 2019, 08:14 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria to study ME(Electronics Engineering) in NIMS-Jaipur?

Admission will be on merit which will be decided on the basis of entrance exam rank or GATE score. Hence, make sure you have a B.Tech degree in the concerned field with a valid GATE score in the same stream. If you haven't qualified GATE then you need to appear for university level or state level PG engineering entrance exam.

Seats will be allotted through counselling based on your score in entrance exam or GATE score. You will get admission at your choice of college or institute if you have a suitable score.
1st April 2019, 04:04 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

NIMS university Jaipur conducts entrance exam for admission in ME(Electronics Engineering) program. Selection of candidates in done on the basis of score of entrance exam. Candidates with valid score in GATE are also eligible to get admission in ME(Electronics Engineering) program in NIMS-Jaipur. ME(Electronics Engineering) is 2 years duration of post graduate course. Candidates who have qualified M.Sc or B.E./B.Tech or equivalent degree in relevant branch are eligible to study that course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?