27th March 2019, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

How many seats are available for MScTech(Material Science and Engineering) in CIPET-Bhubaneswar?

Hi everyone, I am interested to join CIPET-Bhubaneswar for studying MScTech(Material Science and Engineering). So, I would like to know about the seats availability in this institute for this course. Kindly let me know about the seats asap.

31st March 2019, 09:56 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many seats are available for MScTech(Material Science and Engineering) in CIPET-Bhubaneswar?

Seat availability for MSctech (Material Science and Engineering) in CIPET is 30 Intake.
1st April 2019, 03:13 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many seats are available for MScTech(Material Science and Engineering) in CIPET-Bhubaneswar?

Total number of seats available for MScTech(Material Science and Engineering) in CIPET-Bhubaneswar is 30 (Thirty). MScTech(Material Science and Engineering) is 5 years duration of integrated course. Candidates should have passed HSC/10+2 examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as compulsory subjects from a recognized university to be eligible to pursue MScTech(Material Science and Engineering) in CIPET-Bhubaneswar.

For more details:
https://www.cipet.gov.in/centres/hlc...r/msc-advt.php
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?