25th September 2019, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

Admission criteria to study ME(Mechanical Engineering) in Paavai Engineering College?

Hi everyone, I just want to know about the admission criteria for studying ME(Mechanical Engineering) in Paavai Engineering College? Kindly let me know about the admission criteria because I am interested to study this course in this institute. Thank you!

29th September 2019, 09:11 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria to study ME(Mechanical Engineering) in Paavai Engineering College?

M.E. Mechanical Engineering or Master of Engineering in Mechanical Engineering is a postgraduate Mechanical Engineering course. For the admission of this course, the candidate must have passed BE/B.Tech in the respective stream from a recognized university. The minimum percentage required in the B.E/B.Tech course to get admission in Master of Engineering in Mechanical Engineering is 50%. The admission of the candidate will be done on the basis of entrance examination like GATE. The duration of Master of Engineering in Mechanical Engineering is 2 years. For the application process, you should visit the official website of the Institute.
29th September 2019, 09:33 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria to study ME(Mechanical Engineering) in Paavai Engineering College?

Admission criteria to study ME (Mechanical Engineering) in Paavai Engineering College are as mentioned below:-
Admission will be strictly done through the performance in the any of the entrance examinations (TANCET, GATE) and also in Counselling.

Total Fee expenses - Rs. 1.2 Lakhs
Course Duration - 2 years
Course Mode - Regular
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?