25th June 2018, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

Admission criteria to study BE(Civil Engineering) in Bharti College of Engineering and Technology?

Hi friends, I am looking forward to study BE in Civil Engineering. Can I know about the criteria for admission in Bharti College of Engineering and Technology for this course? Because I want to join this institute so I want to know the admission criteria.

29th June 2018, 06:50 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria to study BE(Civil Engineering) in Bharti College of Engineering and Technology?

You need to appear in JEE Main or state level engineering entrance exam, to get admission in a recognized engineering degree college or institute.

Just make sure you have got excellent rank, so that you can get admission in your choice of college easily.
30th June 2018, 01:37 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria to study BE(Civil Engineering) in Bharti College of Engineering and Technology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I am looking forward to study BE in Civil Engineering. Can I know about the criteria for admission in Bharti College of Engineering and Technology for this course? Because I want to join this institute so I want to know the admission criteria.

Candidates who have passed 12th standard or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects are eligible to apply for the BE Civil Engineering admission in Bharti College of Engineering and Technology. Candidates have to clear the CGPET or JEE for the admission to study BE Civil Engineering in Bharti College of Engineering and Technology. Candidates age should not be less than 17 years for the admission to study BE Civil Engineering in Bharti College of Engineering and Technology. Candidates can find the details in the college website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?