18th March 2019, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study ME(Structural Engineering) in Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science for BE Civil student?

Dear friends, I am a student of BE(Civil Engineering). After completing my Graduation, I want to do ME(Structural Engineering) in Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science. Can you please let me know about that I am eligible to do this ME Degree or not?

21st March 2019, 03:36 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study ME(Structural Engineering) in Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science for BE Civil student?

BE Civil student, you are definitely eligible to study ME(Structural Engineering) in Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science. Candidates who have a B.E./B.Tech degree in Civil Engineering/Infrastructure Engineering/B.Arch from any recognized university are eligible for admission in ME(Structural Engineering) in Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science. Candidates are selected on the basis of score of Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science Masters Entrance Examination (HITSMEE) and personal interview conducted by the Hindustan University.

Last edited by ppsahu; 23rd March 2019 at 09:02 PM. Reason: Remove *
23rd March 2019, 01:49 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study ME(Structural Engineering) in Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science for BE Civil student?

You need to have BE or B.Tech degree in the same field or its related subject with at least 50% marks from a recognized university. Admission will be on the basis of performance in the entrance exam conducted by the concerned university to which the institute is affiliated.

Just make sure you are well prepared for the entrance exam because you can get your choice of college through counselling based on your rank. You can also take admission based on GATE score.
23rd March 2019, 03:12 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I am a student of BE(Civil Engineering). After completing my Graduation, I want to do ME(Structural Engineering) in Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science. Can you please let me know about that I am eligible to do this ME Degree or not?

Eligibility to study MTech (Structural Engineering) in Hindustan Institute of Technology & Science is a pass in BE / BTech Civil / Infrastructure Engineering / BArch / AMIE. Candidates are admitted to the MTech (Structural Engineering) based on their performance in the entrance test, group discussion and personal interview in Hindustan Institute of Technology & Science. Duration of the MTech (Structural Engineering) is two years (four semesters) in Hindustan Institute of Technology & Science. Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?