25th November 2018, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

Admission criteria to study MFSc(Fish Processing Technology) in Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University?

Hi everyone, I just want to know about the admission criteria for studying MFSc(Fish Processing Technology) in Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University? Kindly let me know about the admission criteria because I am interested to study this course in this institute. Thank you!

30th November 2018, 07:48 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria to study MFSc(Fish Processing Technology) in Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University?

=> Master of Fisheries Sciences in Fish Processing Technology is an post graduation course.

=> In order to get admission in Master of Fisheries Sciences in Fish Processing Technology course, the candidate should have passed bachelor degree in the respective stream from a recognized university.

=> The admission of the candidate will be done on the basis of an entrance test which is organized in Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University.

=> The duration of Master of Fisheries Sciences in Fish Processing Technology course is two years.

=> In order to application process you should visit the official website of the university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?