12th August 2018, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

Admission criteria to study MPhil(Ecological Informatics) in Indian Institute of Information Technology and Management, Kerala?

Hello, I want to know about the criteria for admission in Indian Institute of Information Technology and Management, Kerala for MPhil(Ecological Informatics). Please let me know about the admission criteria.

22nd September 2018, 02:49 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria to study MPhil(Ecological Informatics) in Indian Institute of Information Technology and Management, Kerala?

Admission criteria to study MPhil(Ecological Informatics) in Indian Institute of Information Technology and Management, Kerala is given below.

You must have passed M.Sc. in Natural (Botany, Zoology, Environmental Science, Plant Sciences, etc. or Physical (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics) Sciences*with a minimum score of 60% marks and above or CGPA of 6.5 and above on a scale of 10.0 from any recognized university to be eligible.
SC/ST candidates are eligible to apply for admission having minimum pass marks in the qualifying examination.*Students, who are studying in final semester/year are also eligible to apply.

You must have a valid score in ITRAT/GATE/NET to be eligible.

For more details, you should visit the below mentioned website link I.e.
https://www.iiitmk.ac.in/course/mphi...-ea6ed7f5-70ad
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?